A blog about body image, dance, fitness, and positivity. Reflections on learning to love who you are right now and tips for working on changing things that no longer serve you on your journey.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Wow...

So my last post seemed to resonate with a lot of people, at least based on traffic to my little blog. Thanks for sharing it around, guys! :)

Yesterday was definitely a happy dance day. We had a successful audition and have eight new student members (one of whom, I swear to God, looks exactly like Sharon Kihara) and I finally got to dance again. I have been super busy doing dance stuff (scheduling classes, planning auditions, working with a new studio owner) but haven't actually been doing much dancing of late. That all changes next week, as I start a new three-a-week schedule, plus I'm going to a super-awesome workshop this weekend that I know will leave me wiped out -- in a good way.

I'm thinking of asking the owner of the new studio I'm working with to post this somewhere:

Body Hate Free Zone

I would also like to hang it from my rear-view mirror, post it above my bathroom mirror, and in my home studio in giant letters on the back wall.

Much love, everyone! Have a great Monday!

Progress report (gotta keep working):
Combo 1, step 1: eating with empty hands -- 75%
Combo 1, step 2: chewing completely -- 85%
Combo 1, step 3: small bites -- 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment