A blog about body image, dance, fitness, and positivity. Reflections on learning to love who you are right now and tips for working on changing things that no longer serve you on your journey.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

<-- Backslider!

That's me :) I've been less focused on my eating habits as my life has gotten crazy busy the last couple of days. So my progress report is more of a regress report for yesterday, but now that I've gotten a lot of stuff off my list (and gotten some much needed positive feedback on some non-dance-related work), I've felt more able to concentrate.

Notice how I'm working really hard not to say that I've been bad. I haven't been bad. I've been pretty good actually -- I just haven't been paying attention to one thing while I spend some of my attention budget elsewhere. It's all good. I got a new dress yesterday and I am going to rock it tomorrow. Maybe I'll even post pictures!

In the meantime, I'm loving the enthusiasm our eight new dancers are bringing to my dance life. If only we can find a time when all 12 of us are free to rehearse!

Love the life you live, Live the life you love
Bob Marley apparently said a lot of cool stuff...

Progress report:
Combo 1, step 1: eating with empty hands -- 45%
Combo 1, step 2: chewing completely -- 65%
Combo 1, step 3: small bites -- 30%

No comments:

Post a Comment